Health and Nutrition
Dates: March 18 - May 12
Cost: $8.00 per person. T-Shirts available for an extra charge.
Registration: Deadline is March 15 at 5 p.m. Bring completed team registration/shirt order form, t-shirt signature page plus ONE team check or cash payment to the Salina or Minneapolis extension offices. Checks can be made payable to Central Kansas District.
How to Register:
1. Recruit a team of 4-6 individuals. Captains will register all team members online.
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You can pick up a registration packet from the Extension Office to help with this or print from out website. You will need:
- Names and emails of your team members
- T-shirt sizes and color preferences for your team members, if applicable.
- A check for your entire team's registration.
3. Captains go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
4. Bring/mail your payment for the entire team to the Salina or Minneapolis extension office. You will also need to include the team registration/shirt order form, shirt signature page (if applicable). If you will not be using the online tracking system this year, also bring everyone's individual registration forms.
New This Year! When captains register your team they have three options for registering the team.
- Challenge Only - $8.00 each. No members will receive a t-shirt, but have the option to buy t-shirts with sales tax later.
- Challenge plus t-shirt - $17.00 each. This will give every member on the team a t-shirt without having to pay sales tax.
- Challenge plus baseball tee - $22.00 each. This will give every member on the team a baseball tee without having to pay sales tax.
(Team Captain will need 1 of each)
Guide For Captains
Team Registration Form
Team Captain Log
T-Shirt Signature Page
(Each team member including the team captain will need 1 of these)
Participants Welcome Guide
Individual Registration Form